Rules for the
American Hero Adventures’
2021 First Responder Raffle
$20 = 1 ticket
$100 = 6 tickets + 1 Bonus ticket to win a Glock G43X
$200 = 13 tickets + 2 Bonus tickets to win a Glock G43X
& 1 Bonus ticket to win a Zero Delta M4 Rifle
- Any First Responder (sworn law enforcement, firefighter, medic personnel that is current, former, or retired).
- Tickets will go on sale at 0900hrs on Monday, 11Oct2021 and be available for purchase through 2330hrs on Sunday, 07Nov2021. The drawing will be conducted at 1100hrs on Monday, 08Nov2021 at the Eugene Police Department in Eugene, OR. The winners will be notified by phone and e-mail no later than 1700hrs on Monday, 08Nov2021. All ticket purchasers will be notified by e-mail once all the Winners have been contacted.
- Each Winner and Guest, if applicable, will be required to sign and return AHA’s Waiver Packet and submit their full Reservation Deposit of $500 per person by 1900hrs on Monday, 15Nov2021. If the Waiver Packet and full Reservation Deposit are not received by AHA before 1900hrs on Monday, 15Nov2021 the Winner forfeits their opportunity to attend the trip they won. No refunds, exchanges or substitutions of any kind will be given for any reason. The $500.00 Reservation Deposit is refundable to the Participant after their trip, so long as they attend the trip and there are no violations of the Waiver Packet.
- The Participation Fee for each trip will be reduced by the amount the Winner spent on their total raffle tickets. For example, if the Participation Fee for a won trip is $1,200.00 and the Winner spent $200.00 on raffle tickets, the Winner will only have to pay $1,000.00. If the won trip allows for a guest, the reduction in the Participation Fee does not apply to the Winner’s guest.
- If a Winner wishes not to attend a trip they have won, that Winner may choose a qualified individual, which must be approved by AHA, to go in their stead. The Winner may also donate the trip back to AHA to be raffled off again and receive a donation credit for the value of the trip. The winner must notify AHA of their choice to do so via e-mail (email@example.com) within 72 (seventy-two) hours of being notified of their winning. Whomever the Winner chooses to go in their stead is responsible for the Reservation Deposit, Participation Fee and signing AHA’s Waiver Packet.
Bonus Glock Raffle
- The Winner of the Glock G43X will need to make arrangements with AHA to pick up their pistol from AHA after 15Nov2021. If the Winner would like their pistol shipped to a different FFL, the Winner will be responsible for any costs associated with doing so. The Winner must pass a background check and is responsible for adhering to all laws pertaining to the ownership and possession of firearms.
Super Bonus Zero Delta M4 Rifle Raffle
- The Winner of the Zero Delta M4 will need to make arrangements with AHA to pick up their rifle from AHA after 15Nov2021. If the Winner would like their rifle shipped to a different FFL, the Winner will be responsible for any costs associated with doing so. The Winner must pass a background check and is responsible for adhering to all laws pertaining to the ownership and possession of firearms.